About Me

My name is Alex and i like to play games! one other thing i like is to go out side.I also go Beta Academy. All i can say is i”m not totally strait in the mind. I love games i play Tom Clancy Rainbow 6 Seige and i also play Call of Duty with Eddie And my friend Marc.there is a few more people i play with to. I love to go out side and play with my neighbors

or i could go to one there houses and we could scare all there people there with the light and mask.I also like to go out to eat pizza and tacos. My favorite dessert  is gonna be bluebell ice cream.One thing i love to  do  is  read comics i always read marvel or dc comics or the walking dead.All i want to do is do good in  school and  get    a and b on all my work and want to finish all my AR goals in the first two  weeks.My family also loves to go on many trips all around the world.I really want to go to the navy like my father and live on the ocean .  so i have been going on cruses  to see how it feels to live on a ship for days but i mostly there for the fun.I like to have fun but also be serious kinda of what i think about the definition of science.

2 thoughts on “About Me

1. Hello Thank you all For the comments and and feedback I do appreciate telling me I have spelling errors and plan on getting better on my spelling. I think its really cool how I got a teacher from Australia the country i always wanted to go,also admires Star wars thank you Diggers